CACIB RIJEKA 2020 POSTPONED

25. February, 2020.

Dear exhibitors,

We would hereby like to inform you that CACIB RIJEKA 2020 HAS BEEN POSTPONED due to the spread of the Coronavirus.

Rijeka Kennel Club will send requests to the Croatian Kennel Club and FCI on the possibility of setting another date for the show after all of the requirements for holding events without any jeopardy to human health have been met.

Upon obtaining information on the spread of the Coronavirus in the Republic of Italy, Rijeka Kennel Club promptly reacted by sending inquiries concerning procedures and protocol to all competent authorities. As we have not received any official responses as of yet, we are therefore self-initiatively postponing CACIB Rijeka 2020 until further notice.

Protection of health remains a first and foremost priority for Rijeka Kennel Club, and   rest assured that we will always act accordingly.

Please follow our notifications for up-to-date information on the actions that we are taking.

Also, we kindly ask for your understanding in light of these circumstances. We will strive to respond to all of your inquiries as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and understanding.